Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

General Discussion

Started by nickhrp, January 19, 2015, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Went to get my ears lowered this afternoon and saw a longbeard on the edge of a treeline, might have to put on tennis shoes for him :z-guntootsmiley:
Got a new piece of property this year that looks very VERY promising.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

nickhrp

I'm angry I didn't start turkey hunting earlier than I did im probably the one with the the least amount of expierience on the whole team but since my first strutter it's all I think about
God Bless the Outdoors

cphill

Any of yall going to be in Nashville next month?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

misfire

Trying to make my wife get a second job so I could afford a booth, so far I can't quote what she is saying
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

nickhrp

Quote from: misfire on January 21, 2015, 11:15:44 PM
Trying to make my wife get a second job so I could afford a booth, so far I can't quote what she is saying
lol
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

I hope you get one lee that way I can show mine where all my money went last season
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

New choke and shells came today!!! I love the man in the brown suit lol

ericjames

I can't wait until it starts warming up. I'm ready to see what these heavyweights do out of the little 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Illini Tom

so what shells are you guys shootin, buster and eric?
i almost picked up a box of the longbeards i saw on sale yesterday to try in the ol mossberg, but i have shot the 3" XX 5s for years with no complaints and i'd bought another box of them last fall

ericjames

I'm shooting the longbeard 3.5" 5's out of the 835. The little 870 20 ga. I'm gonna shoot the federal heavyweight 7's. As soon as deer seasons over and I get a little time I'm gonna pattern them. Once deer season goes out on February 10 our turkey season comes in on March 15. So we don't have very long in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey buster

The 935 feels jealous. I was holding the new 1187 again and stroking her and I don't know if it was thunder or jealousy but the 935 almost fell out of the shotgun cabinet

turkey buster

And now the 870 is just staring at me like "we use to be boys". Anyone else have too many turkey rigs?

turkey buster

Of course the Belgium A-5 is mumbling I've killed more birds then these new guns have dream of over my 61 years.

Lol sorry guys for the gun comics but it's raining, and I'm off work and stuck inside, and spring fever has set in !!

nickhrp

I want a versa max with 22 inch barrel I often dream about I'm thinking about it right now
God Bless the Outdoors