turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paddle Call Holster (Final Design)

Started by trb136, January 18, 2015, 03:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trb136

I want to say Thanks for all the feedback on the Paddle Call Holster. This is my final design, I took several of the suggestions I recieved and made what I think is a great Holster. This is it, I did away with the rivets and hand stitched the holster. I increased the leather weight to 7 oz veg tanned leather. I also made the body longer to cover more of the call for protection, it is ligned with lambs wool and the call fits nice and snug, no way it will slide out.  I hand tooled my signature turkey on the belt loop and my maker stamp is on the back. this holster will last a lifetime, it is finally treated with mink oil for protection. These holsters are very labor intensive but I really enjoy doing them, I may have a few at Nashville if I can get caught up. I am asking $100.00 for them and if anyone is interested jus PM or email me.. Thanks again Tim

sbbow

That is very very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VA_Birdhunter

Very nice!  You can tell there is some great craftsmanship in them! 

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

silverspur

Tim that turned out great my friend, I like it! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955

hunter22

SS Calls

The Cohutta Strutter

Looks like you nailed it! Great color. With proper care they should do a little better than a lifetime. :icon_thumright: Strutter
Anybody seen America lately?

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

mastevt

callmakerman

West Augusta

That should protect your long boxes well Tim.  Good looking holster.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

drum817

GREAT work Tim!!!!  Looks GREAT Man!!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Redfish71