OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I'm going to live

Started by Crawdad, January 17, 2015, 02:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawdad

Well after a month & a half of being sick, I have finally got back in the shop, here is a few Trumpets send to Mike in MO. I took these pictures before I made the Lip stops, Pink Ivory, Katalox, & Lilac which I will never try again, All have Buffalo horn mouth pieces w/ matching lanyard beads.The Lilac has the most beautiful purple color & the picture does not show it.

outdoors

REALY NICE LOOKING TRUMPETS.  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Old Timer53

Happy to see your post !  Good looking calls you got going to Mo. Stay well.....turkey season  not long off

:icon_thumright:

West Augusta

Glad that you are doing better Robert.  Those trumpets sure look fine.  That brass on the end adds a ton of class to them.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Big Timber

Glad your feeling better Robert, that is a sweet looking trumpet right there!

mgm1955

Recieived these in the mail. They look fantastic, the pics don't do them justice. The lilac is one of the prettiest trumpets I have. Of course they all sound great. Thanks for the good work Robert and glad you're back to feeling well.

Crawdad

Thank you all for the kind comments & a special thanks to Mike.

shademountain2010

OUTSTANDING work Robert.   Your calls look great. I know Mike is going to like them.  Ernie

pappy

Hey...hey...hey Robert good to know that you are up and in the shop again, sweet turkey trumpets, I know Mike is gonna cherish these, I love that lilac wood, and the lines on those sticks are pure awesomeness!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gawhitaker

Stunning work Mr. Robert, glad your feeling better

Champ63

Very nice Robert!  Glad your feeling better. Been out of pocket chasing whitetails. Will send you some pics.

M Sharpe

Good looking calls Robert!!!! Glad you're on the mend!!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

KPcalls

Looking good Robert....can't say I've ever seen any lilac wood...cool