OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2 questions

Started by Model 1300, January 16, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoodsniper

Quote from: Gobble! on January 16, 2015, 11:46:12 PM
1) Yes
2) Toilet Paper. Don't forget toilet paper.
I knew I was forgetting something.

mgm1955

Don't do anything without my binos!!

TauntoHawk

You bet I take binos. Hunt a lot of rolling pastures so the zen ray primes are always with, my eyes aren't good enough to tell a jake from a tom at 600yds. I can't think of many hunts I haven't used binos during

Carry a decent amount of stuff but try and stay mobile so not too much
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RutnNStrutn

I never hit the turkey woods without my binocs!! I've been able to spot many turks that I would have walked up on and gotten busted. I keep them on my chest with the bino straps.

Gun, ammo, multiple turkey and locator calls, call conditioner, camo, snake boots, Gobbler Lounge, decoys, toilet paper, baby wipes, food, water, flashlight, compass, license, tags, pen, ziploc bags in case it rains,  and finally.......my cell phone, binoculars and Thermacell!!!!

Kylongspur88

Quote from: Model 1300 on January 16, 2015, 07:47:26 PM
1.) do you use Binos for turkey hunting?

2.) what do you take when going out?

:newmascot:

1. I carry my range finder instead of binos. They have a 4x magnification which is plenty at turkey ranges, t.p.

2. Two pot calls and strikers, diaphragms, shells, dsd hen, water, jerky, range finder, gloves and mask, hat, seat, hoot tube, knife.

jblackburn

1. Always!  I've never hunted real thick stuff back east, but MO, OK, KS, CO, WA, and ID they have helped out a lot.

2.  At the beginning of the season:  Too much. Basically everything I own plus more

end of the season: much more manageable, but I always have toilet paper and/or baby wipes with me.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

mudhen

I would say binocs are my #1 accessory...

I take all that I can carry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka