OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lonnie sneed

Started by jg, January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonnie sneed jr.

Please do not hold him to it, but he told me last night he was about 2.5 to 3 weeks behind.

Mailed a M.O. going on 2 weeks, nothing yet. By the sounds of it, he's on the phone a lot, might be cutting into his turn time? just my :z-twocents:
[/quote]

Thanks and hunt safe. L.J. Sneed  :OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

Cutt

Quote from: lonnie sneed jr. on March 27, 2015, 09:49:13 AM
Please do not hold him to it, but he told me last night he was about 2.5 to 3 weeks behind.

Mailed a M.O. going on 2 weeks, nothing yet. By the sounds of it, he's on the phone a lot, might be cutting into his turn time? just my :z-twocents:

[/quote]

I realize he is busy and have no problem with the wait, was just trying to get the guys to limit their talk time, so he can work on our calls. :toothy12:

HFultzjr

Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen.

Man I got to get me one of them. If they are 1/2 as good as they appear to be, I'll be happy.

Heard nothing but positive reviews.

Great job Lonnie.

:drool:

Muzzy61

Quote from: Cutt on March 28, 2015, 06:42:53 PM
Quote from: lonnie sneed jr. on March 27, 2015, 09:49:13 AM

I realize he is busy and have no problem with the wait, was just trying to get the guys to limit their talk time, so he can work on our calls. :toothy12:
[/quote]

I realize that everyone is in a hurry to get their calls. But honestly as good as the calls are, a big part of the experience is the conversation with Lonnie. I enjoy listen to him talk turkey hunting & calls.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

MDSTRUTNRUT

Turkey slayer friend sent me a link this week HOW COULD I MISS THIS GUY FOR 78 YEARS   LOL  !   We ordered a pair today my slate is on last leg but hope to have for first week of Maryland's opener on 4-18 or at least for first part of season.   Sound bites sound GREAT and an AWESOME GUY, CANT WAIT!

ridgerunner

Just got off the phone with Lonnie an hr ago..I couldn't take it anymore had to have a green glass Outlaw Hen call...I bought a hot hen call a while back should have got both then..Can't wait to get this Outlaw Hen...I tried to cut the phone call short....and we still talked for 30 minutes..lol

Dr Juice

Thank goodness that there a some decent businesses in our industry. I have no doubt that he stands by his products from the sound of the compliments.

SteelerFan

Everything you read / hear about the man is true... an absolute pleasure to make an acquaintance. Mailman delivered a package from Lonnie. Not sure which I liked best, the Hot Hen or the Outlaw Hen, THAT'S why I'm glad I got both! ;D

palongbeard

Agree with above- my original call to Lonnie was to order Hot Hen slate but after he ran his green glass for me over phone I got both.  Glad I did !  Outlaw Hen Green Glass is such an easy runner, rolls over especially well, and is all turkey. Just something about that green glass that works for me!!

Big Guy

Just got my Hot Hen in the mail today, and I really like it.  The only thing I regret is not getting the Outlaw Hen too!  Kind of "milder" sound than my Twisted Sister is the way I would describe it, but still all turkey.  I'm sure the difference between slate and glass.  Now I just have to wait for my West Augusta strikers to arrive that I ordered for it.

ridgerunner

My Outlaw hen came in mail today..all I can say is awesome!...Sounds great just like the hot hen Lonnie makes.

drywallerdave

How long did was your wait??? Hoping to get mine before April 22nd.  Ordered on the 4th

SCGobbler

You won't find a better fella to talk too!

Calls sounds awesome too!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

ridgerunner

Quote from: drywallerdave on April 10, 2015, 11:18:17 AM
How long did was your wait??? Hoping to get mine before April 22nd.  Ordered on the 4th

couple weeks...i reckon it was.

Big Guy

Quote from: drywallerdave on April 10, 2015, 11:18:17 AM
Took about 2 weeks to get mine, so I'll guess you will get it in time.