Main Menu

Lonnie sneed

Started by jg, January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

Just got mine with a cover. Was $40

Cutt

Quote from: larry9988 on March 09, 2015, 09:48:18 PM
I think what Cutt meant was that a $30 call minus $6 shipping means the call really only cost $24. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Lonnie's pots are only $30 without the cover and that includes shipping.
Exactly, I paid 30.00 without a cover, but no one ever considers shipping cost, that the buyer normally pays on top of the price. So it actually cost 24.00 is the point I was making.

Muzzy61

Great call at any price.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

yelpaholic

called up my first with the green glass call this afternoon for my son...that ole tom was eating that thing up....I think the leather cover just adds to the call neat to have..

Hillbilly yelper

Just received my Red Hot Hen and my Outlaw Hen! Man, that's an awesome pair of turkey killers! Lonnie is truly a blessing to talk to!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

Jgarrett

Spoke with him the other day, and he's not making the raspy boss hen anymore, not sure about the terminator though
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Strick9

God made all men but in my opinion he made very few men as good as Lonnie and those are very few and far between.

I will see my Dad and get to hunt with him for the first time in about a year this weekend. He is getting a Hot Hen personalized with his name handed to him as soon as he gets out of the truck. Being also from Wild and Wonderful West Virginia, which he misses everyday, I am sure he is going to grin from ear to ear when he looks the Hot Hen over. I can also guarantee a tear will fall from my eye as he jigs about the woods with me this weekend yelping, purring and putting.

Thanks Lonnie and God Bless.

LowCountryWildlifeManagement
Knowing Wildlife beyond Science
Genesis 9;2

CPalmer72

I got one from him last year and i love it.
He is an AWESOME guy to deal with. He is as much of a talker as i am and we talked for over an hour.

what is everyones favorite striker on the hot hen?

Jgarrett

I like his purpleheart/oak striker that came with it.  It ain't nothing fancy, but it dang sure sounds good to me.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Cutt

Quote from: Jgarrett on March 11, 2015, 08:59:31 PM
Spoke with him the other day, and he's not making the raspy boss hen anymore, not sure about the terminator though

When I got my Hot Hen, he sent an order form, Terminator was still listed, but the Raspy Boss Hen was crossed off. So I'm hoping, as I just sent money for a Aluminum Terminator and Glass Outlaw Hen.

Baldwin

Quote from: jg on January 12, 2015, 09:53:25 AM
Just called Mr.Sneed and ordered the hot hen and his green glass calls. What a nice man, he spent over half hour with me talking turkey, telling me about the calls he makes and demonstrating their awesome sound. I was not expecting the personal attention he gave me. He treated me like we had been friends for years! Just the nicest person you would ever want to know! I was blessed today

This week, I did exactly the same thing you did and had exactly the same experience.  It's the first time I've ever talked with a stranger and felt like I was talking to an old friend.  I may never kill a turkey with the calls I ordered, but our 30 minute talk was worth way more than the cost of the calls.  A true gentleman!

jmck

Lonnies work are serious medicine on gobblers---he's a great guy to visit with also---lots of experience and history with him

bowbird87

Those of you that ordered recently what was the wait time?

Cutt

Quote from: bowbird87 on March 26, 2015, 08:01:59 PM

Mailed a M.O. going on 2 weeks, nothing yet. By the sounds of it, he's on the phone a lot, might be cutting into his turn time? just my :z-twocents:

Big Guy

Quote from: bowbird87 on March 26, 2015, 08:01:59 PM
Put an order in a couple days ago and he said I'd have it by the time my season starts, which for me is late April.