OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

pushpin

Started by mckinzie, January 12, 2015, 05:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinzie

what is a good pushpin turkey call

sbbow

Shannon aka old gobbler on here send him a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Augusta

Shannon, (The Old Gobbler) makes the prettiest push pin call I've ever seen.  Haven't run one yet but know a few guys that have them and they say that they are very good calls.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

paboxcall

Quote from: West Augusta on January 12, 2015, 07:41:48 AM
Shannon, (The Old Gobbler) makes the prettiest push pin call I've ever seen.  Haven't run one yet but know a few guys that have them and they say that they are very good calls.

No doubt!  Shannon's push pin calls are absolutely in a league of their own.

I've carried a Perfection push pin for a few years, and its a great little call, very consistent.

http://perfectionturkeycalls.com/shop/our-products/friction-calls/scatter-box-call/prod_79.html
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

mgm1955

Got one of Shannon's for myself and each of my son-in-laws.

gobbler777

Shannons calls are great. Gobblers fall for them ... literally
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

ozarkhooks

Moss Double tone makes a great push pull call pretty too! made of cedar myself and a good friend give at least a couple out to folks every year. They are made in sedalia Missouri

Old Gobbler

thanks for the kind words guys !

Thanks again -Shannon Kelly
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Spring Music

Ive got a Loftis Chatterbox.....

mckinzie

ozarkhooksand old gobbler what are the price tag on the calls?

Old Gobbler

Quote from: mckinzie on January 14, 2015, 08:12:01 PM
ozarkhooksand old gobbler what are the price tag on the calls?
I collect $150 plus shipping - my calls are handmade and take a whole day to make 1 call --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ozarkhooks

the last i checked i think the price was $20.00 from the web sight. we usually just meet him at his shop.

albrubacker

Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 13, 2015, 09:41:29 PM

thanks for the kind words guys !

Thanks again -Shannon Kelly
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott