turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos hook hunter series

Started by Tbrady835, January 09, 2015, 05:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tbrady835

Have any of you tried the red and blue primos hook hunter series mouth calls I love them and they are really easy to get proper sound out of I would reccomend them, but why I posted this was to see if any of you have tried the green one? It's the only one I haven't been able to get my hands on and I can order it but don't want to spend the money if it's not a great call thanks guys any info would be awesome

mgm1955

I carry all of them on each hunt.

Tbrady835

where did you come across the green one the red and blue have quickly became my favorite mouth calls

mgm1955

Got them at my local sporting goods store and Cabelas.

Tbrady835

What kind of sound would you say the green one has to me the blue one sounds like an aluminum pot call and the red sounds like a slate pot call what would u say the green one sounds like is it raspy and can u call quiet with it?

mgm1955

I think to my ears it has the clearest sound with some good rasp and certainly can get quiet.

Tbrady835

Thanks for the respone I'm gonna have to pick one up but for some reason it's the only one I can't seem to find at my local stores, we just got a gander mountain though and they should have their turkey stuff out soon so I'm hoping they will have it, bc ordering it offline is $$$$$. I have worked both of them a lot all summer and all deer season and I have gotten really find of the red one I have three brand new ones in my vest. I can purr and cackle really good with it. Well thanks for the input and good hunting :thanks:

mgm1955

Hope you find one. Good luck this spring!!