OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FS Double Bull Matrix 360 blind

Started by bird, March 20, 2011, 11:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

An Like New Original Double Bull Matrix 360 hunting blind.  One grommet on the bottom is missing and has been missing since it was new.  Rods, material and windows are all like new.  No Rips or Tears.  Also has the zip open roof window.  This blind is no longer made as Double Bull was bought out by Primos and replaced by the Dark Horse blind which only has 180 degree windows whereas this blind has window a full 360 degrees.  Very difficult to find in this condition and if you do you will pay new price plus possibly more for the same blind on ebay.  I will sell this blind shipped to your door for $350.00.  It is the predator brown camo pattern but it looks more like a olive drab camo color than it does brown.  The only thing for sale in the following picture is the blind itself.

sugarray

Man Bird, that is awesome.  I have one just like it and would love to have another, but mama says NO!  Someone jump all over this.  Best blind out there.

SpringFever

Just curious why are you selling this blind? I have a Primos Crusher on order which I believe is basically the same as the 360 matrix. Was there something in particular you didnt like?

bird

Quote from: SpringFever on March 30, 2011, 03:28:01 PM
Just curious why are you selling this blind? I have a Primos Crusher on order which I believe is basically the same as the 360 matrix. Was there something in particular you didnt like?

I just don't use it any more so I figured I would sell it and let someone else get some use out of it.

bird

Muskie03

Quote from: SpringFever on March 30, 2011, 03:28:01 PM

Return the Crusher. The Matrix is a true Double Bull. Before Primos got a hold of them.

I can't emphasize this enough- BEFORE PRIMOS GOT A HOLD OF THEM!!!!!!!!
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.