News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need Feedback

Started by trb136, December 23, 2014, 12:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: outdoors on December 25, 2014, 12:39:10 PM
THATS A NICE LOOKING HOLSTER , AS BIG AS THAT CALL IS I WOOD ASK FOR A SHOULDER HOLSTER
SO THAT IT WILL HANG TO MY SIDE THEN WHEN I SIT IT'S NOT IN THE WAY  :icon_thumright:
Great idea. I crushed one call diving on the ground after seeing a Tom unexpectly. Ticked me off big time.

Hillbilly280

Good job buddy that is nice.
VANOVER GAME CALLS

smurf

I don't know Tim.  Everytime I ask Jack for feedback he says "yea and you're ugly too".  LOL   Looks good to me---I wouldn't add anything. :turkey2:
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

The Cohutta Strutter

Hi Tim. Those copper rivets are nice and are you using some type of waxed linen/nylon thread for the stitching? I guess one of the downfalls of the longbox is having a ideal way to carry it on you. That's one of the reasons I have'nt fooled with one much to be honest even while knowing that the long box can be deadly. So, I don't have much to offer in advice for carry one. However, just a few thoughts... I know a lot of people are using the chairs while hunting and I wonder if that would be an issue if ithe call was belt mounted. I'm liking a harness type method or something similar for the long box  as others have mentioned. Funny thing, because I have recently been pondering the best method for me to carry a long box. I have a harness type vest that has straps that come down vertically from over my shoulders and down the front to my waistline. I'm considering stitching a case similar to yours to my left side strap (I'm right handed). I think this would allow me to sit on the ground/ chair more comfortable with out the case/call digging into me and still be right there handy, same for walking with it. Just not sure if that's going to be possible to mount it that way due to the calls length.I realize the traditional way is to carry it belt mounted but I think it never hurts to think outside the box,so to speak. Good luck. Strutter.
Anybody seen America lately?