Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Quote from: hookedspur on March 19, 2011, 09:27:40 PM
Can we get one made ?

I believe bowhunter84 was looking about seeing if he could get us one with the name Crusaders on it?

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84

i checked into them at the place next to where i work. they do window decals and they said they didnt know how well they would hold up on the barrels.

i know customgunsocks uses a special kind of vinyl for barrel decals

BOFF

Quote from: bowhunter84 on March 19, 2011, 11:01:10 PM
i checked into them at the place next to where i work. they do window decals and they said they didnt know how well they would hold up on the barrels.

i know customgunsocks uses a special kind of vinyl for barrel decals

Can you check it out if he is able to do something for our team?

God Bless,
David B.

Woodsman4God

Yeah Check with customgunsocks , I know he could use the business

hookedspur

What do we want it to look like ?
CRUSADERS

redarrow

Tom Ackley at Customgunsocks took care of mine.

bowhunter84

i'll pm him and see if he can show us what they will look like

hookedspur

I'll take four when we settle on a style thanks
CRUSADERS

CJCASS

customgunsocks

AS OF TODAY: we now have black, dark green and yellow. I sent this to a few of you guys, should have done this to make it easier for everyone, here is a barrel decal versus a printed window deal. Its hard to explain, but I can not print on the barrel decal vinyl, it will not accept ink, it is mean for cutting out things(letters, ect. If your looking at a printed decal for a window, this is what they would look like with out names. Hope that helps.

PS, dont let a place tell you that you can stick a printed pic decal on your gun, you may wind up with a sticky mess and Im not sure what that would do to your blueing, camo wrap, ect. that stuff is for windows, Very High Tack, have to scrap it to get it off. Would hate to see someone stick that on their gun. If someone sold me a window decal and I stuck it on my gun, I would be PIS!!X???.
ALSO:you guys dont have to agree on the same style barrel decal, if someone wants style #1 and someone else wants style # 3 , I will do this, I will just make 3 different programs, no biggy. And there is a color chart on the OLD gobbler link that is on my website: http://www.customgunsocks.com
white,celedon green, olive green, pink,gold, copper,silverish gray,light brown. (Pertains to barrel decals only)

customgunsocks

ALSO, Thnak you guys for considering me!!! I have a long way to go with these docs and prescriptions, and all of you have certainly helped me get there!! Its a kick in the pants to work all your life and then when you need help, there is no organizations that can help out, why, because I worked all my life. Just not fair!! Thank you guys again, Im going to be working on the giveaya turkey rooster chair a little at a time each day. My wife and I discussed this yesterday, we will have some second and third place winners too and we are going to video tape us drawing the names,"out of the hat". Im excited and looking forward to this, keeps my mind occupied and gives me soemthing to do.:))

BOFF

I've spray painted my gun, so not sure about it sticking to the paint on the barrel, as it's a rather rough texture.  I really like style # 2.

Thanks for posting for us!!

God Bless,
David B.

customgunsocks

Quote from: BOFF on March 21, 2011, 06:11:45 AM
I've spray painted my gun, so not sure about it sticking to the paint on the barrel, as it's a rather rough texture.  I really like style # 2.

Thanks for posting for us!!
Not sure on that, never hear of spra painting a gun. I would sy about 99 percent it will be ok, they say this vinyl will stick to walls without harming wall paint or wall paper, so having said that, the choice is yours. I have done alot of homework on this stuff, but thats what I can tellyou, hope this helps. Number 2 is called the "Batman font", just in case you were wondering. Thank you David, let me know what you want to do. Meant to mention, dont pay too much attention to my typing, this one drug, does me in.

God Bless,
David B.

customgunsocks

Quote from: CJCASS on March 20, 2011, 07:07:40 PM
put me down for one!
Please PM me CJ, I need to know what color, what style font. Thank you very much.