OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Presidential Calls.............

Started by pappy, November 30, 2014, 04:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Yep, this set is very special. No, it is not headed to D.C., but let me tell you about the set. A pot with Penn Slate over Glass a trumpet with elephant ivory mouthpiece a Scratch box with curly maple sound board and redheart striker.....then there are the two strikers with the pot they are made from mineralized osage and wild cherry......OH....THE MAIN WOOD USED IN THIS SET IS WALNUT BUT NOT JUST YOUR AVERAGE WALNUT, THIS SET WAS MADE FROM THE VERY SAME WALNUT THEY ARE USING IN THE PRESIDENTIAL LIMOUSINE FOR THE 2016 PRESIDENT. My very good friend Bryan sent me this walnut from the shop where he works, this is some way cool stuff, and to think that the President will be sitting in a limo that has the very same wood covering the interior, well, needless to say you won't see another set like this any where......the pics really do not do this set justice, absolutely sweet sounding and super looking bunch of calls, am I tooting my own horn? Nope...no brag just fact!

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

silverspur

That is a fine set of calls right there!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955

hunter22

Jacobson

merocustomcalls

VA_Birdhunter

Awesome job Pappy!!! Those look great!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

vaturkey

Great set of calls Pappy ! Well done !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

Sanatorium

I see you made some purdy calls with the wood i sent ya...nice job pappy

smurf

Since our president is such a turkey it seems appropriate to name a call after him. :character0029:
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

dirt road ninja

Quote from: smurf on December 29, 2014, 10:37:02 AM
Since our president is such a turkey it seems appropriate to name a call after him. :character0029:

I don't think I could put it in my vest.

Great looking callers!