turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Peckerwrecker mouth calls???

Started by TheSportsman, November 23, 2014, 08:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSportsman

Any of you guys tried peckerwrecker mouth calls? What are your thoughts on them??

davisd9

Have heard good things about them but have never personally tried them.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M Sharpe

As far as mouth calls go, I like them. I've tried a bunch of the others and they seem to take too much air for me. I very seldom use a mouth call, so I can't tell you which ones I use.  Kevin can tell you though. It's the lightest two he makes. He can make them all sound good!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Tail Feathers

Never heard of them but I don't know if I could put something with pecker in the name in my mouth. :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

SinGin

vaturkey

Kevin Farr makes some GREAT calls !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

memert116

Can't believe I'm admitting to this....LOL.  But I've tried a few of their models.  I can say that their ok.  I much prefer the Legacy mouth calls over the Peckerwrecker calls.  Again, just my opinion.

catdaddy

Quote from: Tail Feathers on November 24, 2014, 05:12:32 PM
Never heard of them but I don't know if I could put something with pecker in the name in my mouth. :TooFunny:

That's what I was thinking.