OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Champ63 ......Cane yelpers

Started by Old Timer53, November 10, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Timer53

Received a pair of top notch canes from Champ63.....Lee Steed. These canes run so easy. One has the tone of an older hen. The other one be a young sweet  hen. I know these will work on hung up gobblers this spring.
  If you are interested in one. P.M   Lee at Champ63 on OG
They sure would make a great  Christmas gift.

Crawdad

I can vouch for the Turkey in these, I have one & it is sweet.

Champ63

Thanks Jimmy and Robert. Nice comments coming from you two gobbler veterans!

hunter22

Fine looking pair of cane yelpers. Lee is a real turkey thug so I know they must be good ones.

mgm1955

Look like a couple of fine calls. I'm sure from the others comments they are full of turkey!! Congrats!!

Champ63

Thanks Rickey and mgm1955.  Rickey, looking forward to the day I can get up there and run calls with ya. Maybe I can get away from there without you checkin my pockets. ???????

hunter22

Lee,

I have invited Mike (mgm1955) down sometime also. I sure would love to meet up with you guys. I know I would learn a thing or two about turkey calling. It would be a great get together with you two, Goose, Crawdad, and drenalind. Talk about some tall tales being told.

M Sharpe

Couple of good looking yelpers!!   :icon_thumright:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Champ63

Mark, thanks a lot. Coming from you that's quite a compliment. Every time I see one of yours my eyes almost pop out!!!!

Hillbilly280

Just got a cane yelper from  Lee and it is Awesome guys if u want a nice looking well made cane yelper full of turkey you owe it to urself to talk to Lee about one.Thanks Lee.
VANOVER GAME CALLS

mgm1955

Got some on the way, can't wait to give them a try!! Be great to get together, I definitely could learn a lot from some turkey killers like you guys. I'll be sure to wear some boots in case the stories get too deep.

Old Timer53

Congrats......Hillbilly280 on Lee's cane.
They are pure turkey !!
Mike .....hope you get your box before Thanksgiving

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Champ63

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Bobby,  glad you and Jimmy ( Goose) like em. Mike will be looking at his soon.  Good luck with em!

mgm1955

Came today. Driving my family crazy playing them. Fine calls!!! Thanks a bunch Lee, they're fantastic!! I think I heard our dinner for tomorrow gobble a couple of times!

Champ63

Thanks Mike, LoL !!!  With that call collection you have, that IS a compliment. If we ever make it to Rickeys, bring all your calls. Of  course you wont have to check my pockets ??????  but you might oughta check Jimmys, Crawdads and I hear Drenalids!