turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Three new Trumpets

Started by Crawdad, November 05, 2014, 05:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crawdad

Two of these are going to Joplin Mo, Black & White Ebony, Gaboon Ebony & maybe Concola Alves, which is also much more beautiful than picture shows, hope you like them Mike, I have got to see your collection someday.

hunter22

Those are beautiful Robert. Mike has been on a roll getting some mighty fine calls. I would like to see his collection also.

Austy

Another beautiful flock of calls Robert!!!!

Old Timer53

Some mighty fine looking yelpers....Robert

:icon_thumright:

mgm1955

Quote from: hunter22 on November 05, 2014, 05:17:49 PM
Those are beautiful Robert. Mike has been on a roll getting some mighty fine calls. I would like to see his collection also.
Rickey from what I've seen you post I think seeing yours would be a treat!!

pappy

Man oh Man you keep turning those out and I will have to find another hobby.....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Champ63

Robert, what a mighty fine bunch!

Crawdad

Quote from: pappy on November 05, 2014, 08:33:56 PM
Man oh Man you keep turning those out and I will have to find another hobby.....
I doubt that Pappy, I am still an admirer of your work. Thanks to you all for your kind words fellows.

mgm1955

Just got the olivewood and osage orange that Robert had posted earlier. He's right, the pics don't do justice at all to the spectacular looking calls he is making. Was also lucky enough to pick up his first Jordan, African blackwood with a brass bell. All full of turkey. Thanks Robert.

merocustomcalls

Big Timber

M Sharpe

Looking good!! Congrats Mike!!!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mwr

55dougie

Doug. ~ a.k.a. 55dougie

Please check out my web site at: http://drkorn55.wix.com/dougkornsworkshop

Gawhitaker

Wow, those are Gorgeous to say the least!!