OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

what is it

Started by longspur, September 30, 2014, 05:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longspur

These have really big white bloom then green fruit that turns yellow. long thorns on vinelike bush.

jblackburn

Crazy.  I just got a new place to hunt in southern Louisiana that has these all over the place.  I just moved down here this summer and had never seen anything like it before.

I found this the other day and I think it is the same as what you posted and what I found last week.

http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=e790
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

longspur

I believe that would be it jblackburn. If you like lemons they are pretty good. A little more tangy. Guess I'll see  how they work with Jose Cuervo. LOL.
THANKS

Gold Spur

In southeast Arkansas we call them mock oranges.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

jblackburn

Quote from: longspur on September 30, 2014, 07:28:13 PM
I believe that would be it jblackburn. If you like lemons they are pretty good. A little more tangy. Guess I'll see  how they work with Jose Cuervo. LOL.
THANKS

Be sure to pick them before you open the bottle!  Falling on those thorns because of too much tequila may lead to a bad day!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

M Sharpe

Or, get Jay to pick them for ya...... :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

tomstopper

Man those thorns look nasty. Need to plant them as shrubs around my house to keep the dang neighbors dogs out of my yard......