OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Legal Shot Size

Started by albrubacker, September 28, 2014, 07:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albrubacker

So I have been emailing the State of Delaware about getting the regulations changed so we can use straight #7 shot for turkey. The last email stated that the Division is currently on board with my propsal, but they need to consult with the Delaware NWTF Chapter.
I knew a few of the head honchos for this chapter so I spoke to them about my conversation with DE F&W. They asked me to do a presentation at the next board of directors meeting.
Any thoughts on helping my cause in the presentation?
:popcorn:
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

vaturkey

Show them a balisitic chart of the Fed HW # 7 Loads ! Also a down range compairision to the lead loads & a penetration test @ 40 Yds ! That should open some eyes ! Good luck with it !    :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

SinGin

Kind of strange that they have to get the blessing of the nwtf.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

albrubacker

Quote from: SinGin on September 29, 2014, 07:06:47 PM
Kind of strange that they have to get the blessing of the nwtf.
I agree it surprised me!

—Charlie Elliott