OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

9-11

Started by strutnrut, September 11, 2014, 08:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Don't forget those who were left behind.  The spouses, children and parents of those who have given their lives so that we may be a little safer. I see it all of the time how strong those spouses are to carry the full burden of the family while their love one is in harms way. Say a special pray for them, they could use one. May God Bless them.... :angel2:

tomstopper

:agreed: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an The spouses of military families sacrifice a great deal as well as the individual putting on the uniform everyday. My wife was so strong and kept everything in complete control while I was in Iraq. Couldn't be the man I am today without her. They say behind every good man is a good woman and I found mine. Prayers will be sent to all the men and women of are armed forces along with the families and friends that suffered great loses during 9/11. God Bless.

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

mgm1955

The Cohutta Strutter

We will never forget and I hope that the American people and the rest of the world have realized there is no end to this war. God bless and always be with our military and families.
Anybody seen America lately?