turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Guess what I found at Bass Pro???

Started by SinGin, July 20, 2014, 02:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

22 ammo.. cashed in my 401, got a second mortgage on the house and bought all I could

CASH

Ours had 50 round boxes for $10 and some change a few weeks ago. Rediculous
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Twowithone

That's really ridiculous Cash. Someone is taking the fun out of shooting.Wonder what the NSSF says about these prices. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Tail Feathers

Quote from: CASH on July 21, 2014, 08:56:26 AM
Ours had 50 round boxes for $10 and some change a few weeks ago. Rediculous
Wow! That's ridiculous.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

owlhoot

Quote from: SinGin on July 20, 2014, 02:02:16 PM
22 ammo.. cashed in my 401, got a second mortgage on the house and bought all I could
What? 2 50 rnd boxes :TooFunny:

alclark2

I found this and thought if this post. You need to get a call center started lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

owlhoot

tomstopper

ILIKEHEVI-13

We have an Academy Sports in our area and they get more 22lr ammo than any place here.  Every Tues Thurs and Sat they usually get ammo.  I bought some CCI Blazers Tues for $2.69 a box not counting tax.  I bought some Winchester 525 rounds last weeek for $23.85 counting tax.  I have about 11,000 rounds stashed and I'm still buying. 

CASH

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on July 29, 2014, 09:44:45 PM
We have an Academy Sports in our area and they get more 22lr ammo than any place here.  Every Tues Thurs and Sat they usually get ammo.  I bought some CCI Blazers Tues for $2.69 a box not counting tax.  I bought some Winchester 525 rounds last weeek for $23.85 counting tax.  I have about 11,000 rounds stashed and I'm still buying.

Brad, our local Academy is like that. They get a truck in every Saturday night and folks are lined up at the door Sunday morning to buy it all.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: CASH on July 29, 2014, 09:58:54 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on July 29, 2014, 09:44:45 PM

Brad, our local Academy is like that. They get a truck in every Saturday night and folks are lined up at the door Sunday morning to buy it all.

Yea they do the same here.  Our Academy opens at 8:00AM.  There were 3 guys there a couple of weeks ago that were there at 6:00AM.  They all got a brick of Winchester 1000 rounds for like $54.99.  I was forth in line and they only had 3 bricks.  I wasn't happy.  But I got about 220 boxes stashed on hand.