turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Please send a prayer

Started by woodsman1977, March 18, 2011, 06:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsman1977

Today is one of hardest of my life, I had to let my friend go. My 6 year old black lab Dakota was diagnosed in late January with bone cancer......It was getting difficult for her to get around and on Wednesday she fell.

She is not in pain anymore and I am grateful for that.

She is absent from my life but will be forever in my heart.

mmims

So very sorry! They are special companions!

Mike

Duke0002

Sorry to hear that.  Special family friend, for sure.

BOFF

Sorry to read in the loss of Dakota. Any pictures of her?

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

I am really sad to hear of your loss of a special companion. They really do become part of the family!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BowBendr

There is no denying that our pets become a permanent part of our families. When our little boy died, our 2 dogs grieved almost as much as we did, and to this day if I mention Isaacs' name, they will start looking for him.

And someday I will grieve over their passing too.......they are truly a mans best friend.

So sorry to hear of your familys loss, and I also believe that God will send you comfort in your time of mourning.

-Scott

PANYHunter

Sorry to hear that.  Dogs really are mans best friend.  If she was anything like my lab you will have nothing but fond memories of her. 

turkey slayer

Quote from: PANYHunter on March 19, 2011, 04:35:47 PM
Sorry to hear that.  Dogs really are mans best friend.  If she was anything like my lab you will have nothing but fond memories of her. 
:agreed: sorry for your loss :jesus-cross:

jayslim

I'm hate to hear that, our yellow lab is our child at the moment and would hate to lose her. :cross2: