OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Glock 42

Started by beagler, June 17, 2014, 07:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

Just picked up a new Glock 42 (.380). Very compact and shoots pretty darn good. I picked up an IWB and OWB holster for it as well. I have a Glock 23 but it is alittle hard to conceal during the summer months.
Here it is compared to my Glock 23 (.40 cal).

Never Misses

Snoodsniper

That's cool. I have the S&W bodyguard. Very easy to conceal carry I just stick it in my pocket sometimes. I might have to get a better look at one of those glocks now though.

MACHINIST

I wish they offered it in 9MM,the 42 fits real nice.I had a tough time picking between that and the S&W shield 9C I bought.

Old Gobbler

It's a nice little gun , I looked T one at my Local gun store -- it's somewhat larger than a ruger LCP -

Glock has wanted to make a compact 380 for a long time - gun import regulations are structured so that that particular pistol has to be made in the USA
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

budtripp

Been thinking about getting a Glock 20  :z-guntootsmiley: Didn't know they were making compact 380s. That looks like it would fit nicely in my center console lol.

beagler

It is a little larger than the Ruger LCP but IMO it shoots much better, especially it felt recoil. My buddy has the Ruger and he's considering switching over to the Glock after shooting mine.
Never Misses

RAY

I was able to shoot the new Glock .380 at my local shop. It is a very nice CCW pistol. I'm not a Glock guy at all, but I have shot all of them. They are very nice pistols and anyone who is a fan of Glocks will love this pistol. It is very smooth and accurate. No snappy whip or long trigger pull at all. I was very impressed with it. However...it doesn't hold a prayer against my Sig p238!  ;D

mikejd

Thats nice. Wish I lived in one of the last few free states.

I have my Utah ccw. Good to carry in 33 states. But recently PA
stopped honering. And that was pretty much the only state I spend anytime carrying.

Now im looking at the sig p227. Since i cant carry it. Might as well get a nice shooter.

Good luck with the new gun.

tomstopper

Very Nice. Congrats on a great carry and conceal firearm.....

MACHINIST

So how does it shoot?I want a new one because its a disease and I need to scratch the itch and I am crossed between this and the LCP