OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A get together...

Started by The Cohutta Strutter, June 16, 2014, 03:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cohutta Strutter

Hi folks, ol Strutter here. Just putting this feeler out to see who may be interested. Being that we are post turkey season I thought it might be nice to see if their were any folks that wanted to get together to talk turkey and just meet. I'm thinking we all could just bring our calls and get tips from each other on running them plus we would be seeing the different types/makers of these calls. I myself would like to improve on the trumpet and diaphragm call for next year. I spoke with Del (savduck) on this forum and he was interested. I think most would benefit with talking and running trumpets with him. Of course the logistics would have to be worked out but I'm initially thinking at some location in middle Georgia. So, just a laid back informal gathering of folks with the common interest of turkey hunting. Further suggestions welcome...what say you? David.
Anybody seen America lately?

savduck

heck yeah, that sounds like fun. Id be down for something like this.
Georgia Boy

nitro

We have a group of Death Dealers meeting at Billy Buice's house on Saturday 6/21..

PM me if any interest to join us. Probably room for a few more..

We will be having alcoholic beverages and Mexican food in Canton on Friday night.
Royal Slam 2008

The Cohutta Strutter

Interested ! Pm sent Nitro.

nitro

PM returned. Come on and join us.. It's a great time visiting with Billy.
Royal Slam 2008

savduck

Andy, I cant make that one, Wish I could. See if Billy will let you pick out a piece of iron wood for me. Not sure if he started on my trumpet or not. Find one with some grain in it.
Georgia Boy

The Cohutta Strutter

Middle Georgia Meet and Greet still on if enough interest. Strutter...

Yoder409

Quote from: The Cohutta Strutter on June 17, 2014, 10:17:12 AM

Sounds like it would be a GRAND time were it not a 12 hour drive for a PA boy.   :-\
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

firstflight111

Quote from: Yoder409 on June 17, 2014, 10:41:01 AM
Quote from: The Cohutta Strutter on June 17, 2014, 10:17:12 AM

Sounds like it would be a GRAND time were it not a 12 hour drive for a PA boy.   :-
I am in N.E. OHIO kinda far to go for me ..

Sent from my C811 4G

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

The Cohutta Strutter

I understand... especially with gas and folks time being at a premium.Strutter