turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The hunt series premiere tonight

Started by Bama turkey hunter, June 08, 2014, 10:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bama turkey hunter

On the history Chanel about bear hunting Alaska  narrated by James hetfield lead singer of metallica most people don't know that he is a avid hunter and he is being harassed by animal rights groups for doing the show.  What a joke There trying to stop him from performing in some places. We must all stick together as hunters and support each other.
Tony

MACHINIST

Yes I saw that,these anti hunters don't have a brain in there head to begin with so nothing really surprises me anymore when it comes to what they try boycotting.

trkehunr93

Def. gonna watch.  Lot of folks don't know that about Hetfield, he is an avid hunter.  Learned that from VH1's behind the music of all places.

mikejd

Always been a Metallic fan and never new he was a hunter. Pretty cool. I will watch the show.

Bama turkey hunter

The first show was good I would love to bear hunt Alaska just one time.
Tony

Bama turkey hunter

Tony

alloutdoors

Watched it on the DVR last night. As I kind of expected they tried to make everything far more dramatic and suspenseful than it needs to be, and the almost "horror movie" sound effects that they were sometimes using were a bit annoying but overall it was a better depiction of hunting than I probably would have ever expected to see on a regular cable network. It's worth watching though, and I hope it does well enough to stay on the air since all the anti's are getting their panties in such a bind over it.

Rokhal07

I thought it was pretty well done. Hetfield has a great voice for that kinda stuff..Id have him narrate a turkey video if he would. As stated above its a bit too dramatic but its a cable tv show not a hunting video so it doesnt bother me too bad. Ill watch again.

DirtNap647