Started by Swampchickin234, June 05, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampchickin234

If so how'd y'all do    Woo pig????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HogBiologist

Certified Wildlife Biologist

El Pavo Grande

Yes sir!!!  Enjoyed some great spring mornings and killed two old gobblers on a couple of memorable hunts.  Travel a lot hunting in the spring, but no place I would rather hunt turkeys than here at home.

Gumby

Faulkner County here...killed one here last morning up in Leatherwoods. Cheated and killed two of them "easy" birds in Kansas

hunter22

Independence County here.... I filled my two Arkansas tags this spring and called in some I let walk. Turkeys are coming back some in my area.

mozart_hunter

Got one over in Cross County.

Swampchickin234

I'm a central boy myself. Had a fun year. Tagged my first ever 20 ga bird   If only season opened earlier.  The weekend before youth season to the opening of regular season should be the dates IMHO.  Regardless of that, I had a blessed year.  I believe bird numbers are starting to slowly climb back in several places.   But like has been stated, there ain't nothin like huntin at home.  Will forever be my favorite

J. Adams

Central Arky here.....they are in better shape than the last few years for certain, we have them again in places where they were getting hard to find at all, it has been an extremely wet May and June thus far, hopefully that's not to terrible on the young ones.

Crawdad

Gawhitaker

Roughneck

HogBiologist

I live up the road in Blevins. Small world
Certified Wildlife Biologist

strutnrut

Grew up in St. Charles. On the White River.

silvestris

Quote from: strutnrut on July 19, 2014, 11:42:10 PM
Grew up in St. Charles. On the White River.

Know any Freads & where they came from?
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

CASH

Born there, but thank the good Lord I was raised in Bama.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.