turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

We are official!

Started by davisd9, March 17, 2011, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Sent Old Gobbler a pm to change the name on the thread and it is done.  We are in the hunt and thanks to turkeykiller22 we are already on the board.  Two weeks from tomorrow will be the start of the season here in ole SC and I will be out there trying to help build on our tally.  Glad to be on the team with you all.  Be safe and have fun!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jay

;D They still have to check in to be officially official.

davisd9

Who are the next two guys in line so we can send them a PM to get a payoff on all this hard work?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

JVA54

davisd9  just looked on the team roster looks like its

LilFridWV

FireDoc

Check the team roster make sure thats correct.

Jay

Quote from: JVA54 on March 17, 2011, 10:54:20 PM

davisd9  just looked on the team roster looks like its

LilFridWV

FireDoc

Check the team roster make sure i correct.
That is correct, and LilFridWV is a brother of one of your guys, so you know he will check in. FireDoc with a pm will check in, so I'm pretty confident it will get done.

davisd9

Sent them both a PM, guss it is a waiting game now.  :help:

KYFrid

LilFridWV will check in. If not then I will have to make an official house visit.
  :character0029:

JVA54

They both have check in, so Jay are we now official? ;D ;D

davisd9

We have 16 members, a captain, a banner, a team name, and a bird on the board!

Jay

Quote from: davisd9 on March 18, 2011, 11:17:20 AM
We have 16 members, a captain, a banner, a team name, and a bird on the board!
That wraps it. I'm outta here :icon_thumright: