turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Incredible Turkey Video 2014 Season

Started by Timberland Taxidermy, May 30, 2014, 02:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timberland Taxidermy

Thanks for the compliments. What's strange is that bird had laid there motionless for over thirty minutes before they went to recover it.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Timberland Taxidermy on May 31, 2014, 02:56:29 AM
Thanks for the compliments. What's strange is that bird had laid there motionless for over thirty minutes before they went to recover it.
Guess he still had a lil "Tom foolin'" left in him then. It was still pretty awesome to watch it all. The camera's you've got mounted in the field with the decoys, what are they and are they just mounted to a dowell rod?

Fullfan

Nice work, I can not fathom the work that you put into making that video. Bet you are glad the season is over..
Don't gobble at me...

cuppednlocked

Thanks, I enjoyed the video.  How many days until Spring 2015?

Publicland

Awesome footage, & looked like a few stud turkeys! Congrats

WillH

Really great video! Congrats on a crazy season! I'd like to see the atlatl get bloody! Was that a carbon dart? Pm me if you ever need some stone points. I'm a bowyer/flintknapper

Timberland Taxidermy

Atlatl dart was just a wooden dart painted black. We haven't given up, maybe next year.

The cameras in the field are GoPro Hero 3's. The cams in the blind are a Sony NX5 and/or Canon XHA1. Ton of work, and Mackason Productions does a great job putting it all together.

WV Ridge Reaper

I really enjoy your guys videos,I watched the one from last year and it was great.

Are you guys on tv ?

Rick Howard

Expect to see that fella in a Buffalo Bills uniform in the fall.  Great vid

fallsflight

Quote from: itzDirty on June 01, 2014, 08:02:50 PM
Expect to see that fella in a Buffalo Bills uniform in the fall.  Great vid
They could use all the help they can get.  Especially after injuries build up as they seem to always do. :-[

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Timberland Taxidermy

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on June 01, 2014, 07:34:38 PM
I really enjoy your guys videos,I watched the one from last year and it was great.

Are you guys on tv ?

My friend that edited the video is the producer/editor of PSE's Wild Outdoors. Occasionally one or two of our hunts might air on that show, but for the most part the video we capture never airs on TV. I suppose if anyone wants to sponsor a show, we have plenty of deer and turkey footage "in the can" to get started.   :)

Pressured Gobbler

One thing is for sure... When you go threw the trouble of putting a camera on a decoy you pretty much know the guys got it made for turkey hunting property!!! Congrats on those wiery gobblers you guys make it look easy lol...

RAY

That was fantastic! Thanks for posting.