OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How's the season going/been?

Started by DranDran, May 23, 2014, 10:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DranDran

The NY season ends on the the 31st and I'm not going out at all. The person that was supposed to take me/teach me only went out once and didn't tell me. So I'll have to wait until the fall season to go, it's really frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudhen

Season was good, pulled the first trigger 58 days ago though.  Tagged out in the Midwest states that are still open now.  Too much work this year, but I'll try to hit Idaho & Oregon in 2015 so I can still be hunting this time of year...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

firstflight111

Quote from: DranDran on May 23, 2014, 10:46:36 PM
The NY season ends on the the 31st and I'm not going out at all. The person that was supposed to take me/teach me only went out once and didn't tell me. So I'll have to wait until the fall season to go, it's really frustrating.

Where do you live in New York, are you close to Ohio ?

Sent from my C811 4G

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

DranDran

Quote from: firstflight111 on May 25, 2014, 11:57:56 AM

Sent from my C811 4G
Outside Syracuse

firstflight111

Quote from: DranDran on May 25, 2014, 11:58:42 AM

Sent from my C811 4G
Outside Syracuse

That's a 4 to 4.5 hr drive .I would invite you down for next year but that's up to you .I can show you the ropes , pass on the knowledge I have acquired .I have been hunting turkeys for over 35 years .

Sent from my C811 4G

CUPPED AND COMMITTED

DranDran

Quote from: firstflight111 on May 25, 2014, 12:06:10 PM
Quote from: DranDran on May 25, 2014, 11:58:42 AM

Sent from my C811 4G
Outside Syracuse

That's a 4 to 4.5 hr drive .I would invite you down for next year but that's up to you .I can show you the ropes , pass on the knowledge I have acquired .I have been hunting turkeys for over 35 years .

Sent from my C811 4G
I'd be fine with that. Thank you