OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New turkey and coyote slayer!!

Started by MACHINIST, May 19, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACHINIST

Bought a new gun last week.Shoots great with longbeard 3.5 5's out of a sumtoy choke.Hopefully tomorrow am I will break it on on a gobbler!!I tok it out for the first time sunday and didnt see anything.I hope its not bad juju on me switching mid season!!!

MACHINIST

and yes I know thats not a sumtoy in the gun.I just got the sumtoy saturday and already had it patterned with my jellyhead first.I think I may try a Indian Creek choke next.....man this is a addiction!!LOL

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

cphill

Slick gun man

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

allaboutshooting

Congratulations on your new gun and best of luck to you this season.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

lowoctane

Very nice! Great camo for turkey time, but aren't you supposed to be hunting..? :goofball:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Snoodsniper

I hear you about changing gear mid season. I'm not usually superstitious but turkey hunting does weird stuff to ya.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bigspurs68

Great gun! Mine used to look nice like that. As far as the mid season switch, it could go either way. Not that I'm superstitious but I still shoot a bird each spring with my 11-87 just so it doesn't get lonely. Lol.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

CrustyRusty

MACHINIST

Well I had them gobbling at me this am but had to be to work at 7 so couldn't run and gun after them.Maybe Thursday am will be the day!!

Lucky Clucker

Hunt every day as if it were your last.

MACHINIST

beagler

Never Misses

hunter-b

Nice gun and I like that camo !

WildSpur

Got the same gun and love it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less