OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

It's Over. Kansas and I'm done

Started by Gooserbat, May 16, 2014, 10:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Well I just got home from my KS trip with Bret Graves and Travis Snyder.  Bret and I both got a great bird each, and Travis who is a Bass fisherman more than a turkey hunter took a jake.  We had a great time, got some footage, and saw plenty of birds.  2014 has been a great year with 6 birds taken in 3 states and a few lessons learned. 

Here is the pics.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

njdevilsb

Sounds like it's been a great year.  Congrats on the birds.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Bigspurs68

Glad ya had a fun spring, sorry it's over.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

tomstopper

Congrats on an awesome season & some good looking birds....

jblackburn

Heck of a season, buddy!  Make room in the truck for me next year!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

DirtNap647

COssman14

Well done. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

870FaceLift

Pass it on...

boomer

captin_hook

troutfisher13111

Congrats on an awesome season. I just received that ghost cut call from you today, it plays a pretty sweet high note!

Jbird22

Rokhal07