turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

introduction

Started by the Ward, March 17, 2011, 02:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

hello out there!new guy here,been checking site out for awhile and just joined up.been turkey hunting since ohio had its first modern day season.my favorite hunting along with waterfowl.im not very computer savvy so i was hesitant to join!i dont even have a cell phone!ha ha!if i run into trouble i will just have to have my son bail me out.he's a real turkey addict too.started when he was 9 and now he's15 .he has'nt got one yet but loves it just the same.hope to get to know every body and help out when i can.oh well gotta run have to go to work now,afternoon shift ugh!
sincerly, ward

Basser69

spurman

GOBBLE-GOBBLE!!!  Welcome Ward, if you love talking turkey and chasing long beards you are in the right place. Good luck and safe hunting.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

bowhunter84

turkey slayer

harvester

bowhunter84

the Ward

thanks everyone!really glad i found this site!just bear with me  im kinda lost using one of these things.i'll learn, most electrical devices tax my skills but i,ve got turning on a light down pat!its great being able to share info and stories.to think i did not want to get a computer.i guess a cell phone will be next.what will the neigbors think!!!lol!!well i gotta get to work,i'll talk to ya later.                  ward

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

FttFttVroom!

Woodsman4God

bowhunter84

PANYHunter