turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Happy FF3 birthday to me!!

Started by the Ward, May 14, 2014, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Well I got one of the best birthday surprise's ever!! My Wife and Son got me a FF3 with the 3min dot on Monday!!  I've been wanting one for a few years now, just haven't gotten around to getting one. I had just recently pulled the trs-25 off the Vinci and put it on the 10 gauge and was talking about getting another one to replace it. Well, a ff3 will work too! Man I love this sight! Slapped it on the Vinci and now I see what I've been missing! The only bummer is I'm not going to get to use it as our season goes out Sunday 18 and there's no way I'm going to get time to sight it in and hunt with it due to work. Oh well, it's still going to be fun playing with it at the patterning board. Right now I have a weaver multi slot on the gun, but I think I'm ordering the 336 base and going to drill it to match the Benelli pattern. Just thought I'd share my good fortune with you guys, and give out a big THANKS to my Wife and Son!! And also a big thanks to Burris for making such a great sight!!    .........ward        :z-guntootsmiley:

ericjames

Happy birthday to ya. You will really like the ff3.

the Ward

WildSpur

Great gift!  Enjoy!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

tomstopper

Awesome gift from the family..... Congrats.....

DirtNap647

the Ward

Thanks everyone! After I opened it and was checking it out I asked them how they knew which size dot to get(3min. or 8min.) and they just looked at me with a blank expression. My Wife says "I didn't know there were different size ones" Lol!!Priceless! I love the 3min dot on it, it's nearly identical in size to the 4min one on the trs-25 I've used for the last couple of seasons with great results!            :OGturkeyhead:     

beagler

Never Misses

sixbird