OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hats are in....

Started by DMP, March 17, 2011, 11:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMP

Hats are in and will start shipping today if I get a chance..... :you_rock:

Duke0002

BowBendr

Quote from: Duke0002 on March 17, 2011, 01:35:05 PM
Woo Woo!   :thanks:

Yeah buddy.  :icon_thumright:  Thanks for getting this together for us.  :thanks:

DMP

Well we have another set back with the hats.  I started seperating them last night to be mailed out and noticed on some that the logos were not centered on the front of the hat.  Called my buddy up and he was pissed to say the least.  Lets just say that some workers of his will not be having a good weekend.  Well some were fine and Bowbnder and Misfire your hats are on the way since your seasons are about to be upon us.  He has ordered more hats and said he will have them ready the first of next week and ill ship them pronto.  Sorry for the delays.
:-\ :-\

pappy

Hey........since I know a couple guys on here who's head is crooked any how......a little off center ain't gonna hurt 'em... :wav:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

Quote from: pappy on March 18, 2011, 08:56:50 PM
Hey........since I know a couple guys on here who's head is crooked any how......a little off center ain't gonna hurt 'em... :wav:

I resemble that remark, Jack   :lol:

MDbowman

They are just used to printing logos like that for the kids that wear there hats off to the side! That way they look centered.

BowBendr

Quote from: MDbowman on March 18, 2011, 10:10:47 PM
They are just used to printing logos like that for the kids that wear there hats off to the side! That way they look centered.

I'll wear it cocked up man, pimpin' ain't easy.  :jackson:

BowBendr

My magic mailbox came thru again today with some saweeeeeeet hats.  :icon_thumright:

Very nice, you boys are going to like these. Kind of a mid-low profile design with killer camo and the logo shows up real nice. Great job, wait until 'ol Mr. Tom walks around the corner and sees that he's done run into a G.O.T..............

:fud: :newmascot:

misfire

Mine arrived yesterday. Hope to break her in right Saturday
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

MDbowman

Anyone here?

Misfire and anyone else going this weekend - Good luck!

misfire

I am going, but it looks like I am more of the guide for my son and his buddy who has never killed a bird.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

MDbowman

Quote from: misfire on March 24, 2011, 01:17:17 PM
I am going, but it looks like I am more of the guide for my son and his buddy who has never killed a bird.

Well good luck to the gang then and be sure to post pics!

DMP

More hats are in the mail. :you_rock:

Duke0002

Got mine today  -it's fabulous!   Thanks, Derek.  I'll be invisible to the birds!