turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

god a grip stock pads

Started by DirtNap647, May 02, 2014, 11:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

anyone ever try the god a grip stock pads I think they would be nice to help with cheek slap wonder if anyone has a reviews

Ridge Rooster

Just put one on and it is great. Have hunted with it for almost two weeks now almost every day. Goes on with 3M adhesive tape so should hold up pretty well. When new it is pretty sticky but as it gets a little dirt etc on it it becomes non sticky. I put it on my SBE Steady Grip to raise my head slightly for my FF3 and I would recommend it for anyone. The model I used was the Shotgun Wedge. Not sure how to post a pic but if you would like to see how it looks on a gun I could text you a pic. If interested PM me your cell number.

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

DirtNap647

If not liked and removed would it take camo finish off gun

Ridge Rooster

It claims to not harm finish, but I dont know?

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Snoodsniper

Think I may give one a try on my 870. My kid is shooting it so a little rise on the stock may help him. I sure would like to know for certain if it will harm camo dip.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ltprod

tnanh

I recently put the shot gun wedge on a youth H and R 20 gauge for two reasons. The gun had very noticible cheek slap and I needed my head raised up a little to accomadate a Mueler Quick Shot. I put mine on backwards on purpose and since the gun was a yputh model I trimmed it about an inch. I then slipped a camo shell holder on top of it. Unbelievable how much difference it made. Still have not shot a turkey with it but have about 5 days left to try.