turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Man its tough

Started by harvester, March 16, 2011, 05:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

I have one more person to ask, I know he will let me hunt but he had surgery two weeks ago and is staying with his girlfriend.

mfd1027

You can never have too many places to hunt.    Get er done!!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
Dan

harvester

The good thing is, it is a 1/4 mile down the road from where I got the permission on the other farm. roughly 300+ acres between the both of them.

mfd1027

Get er Done!!!    It sounds like it will work out perfect as far as resting one place or the other.   
Dan

unclerick

Quote from: mfd1027 on March 21, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
You can never have too many places to hunt.    Get er done!!!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
This is so true, Wes got us another 40 acres along a ridge were there is boo koos of birds that are not hunted to hard, I think this gives us around 3000 acres total of private land, you just cant have to much.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on March 22, 2011, 05:48:20 AM
Quote from: mfd1027 on March 21, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
This is so true, Wes got us another 40 acres along a ridge were there is boo koos of birds that are not hunted to hard, I think this gives us around 3000 acres total of private land, you just cant have to much.
If you two get more land than you can hunt, I think I might be able to help you two out.  :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

gob09

harvester

Well got permission on one farm and a maybe on two other tracts of land in the same area. Another is leased, another one already has someone hunting on it. No answer on two adjacent properties. I'm still workin on them. Have to buy a $10 permit for 800-900 acres next to the first farm but have to take the long way around. Thats why I am trying to get permission on all the other adjacent properties. I really don't want to hunt them just need access to the biggest property.

Have to hunt, need more land.