Main Menu

So.....................things are coming together for team 16

Started by JVA54, March 16, 2011, 09:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

We have

A team name   Spur Collectors.

A banner up for your approval.

A team captain      Kybowhunter64    untill someone else throws his hat into the ring and we have a reason to vote.

14 of 16 members check in.

So now all we need to do is have 10 of you guys kill a 25 lb turkey with a 12 in. beard and 2in. spurs  and we can DOMINATE this contest!!    ;D

And so when i kill my 15 lb jake with a 3in. beard 1/8 nubs,  i won't drag down our team score!!     :o          :z-guntootsmiley:  

davisd9

Things came together very well.  I am excited and will do my best to get us to the top.  A jake is better than nothing.  :z-guntootsmiley:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

somedude

A generous man will prosper; He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Prov  11:25
DALES TURKEY CALLS
Stevens 20 gauge
Remington 870  12 gauge
https://i.imgur.com/howRdMo.jpg

JVA54

Stay after them!!!   You guys in Mississippi, Florida and Alabama are leading the way.

Jay

Good job everyone on this team on getting it together quickly. You were very limited on time, and it was needed. One thing I really want to emphasize AGAIN is the importance of every one of you to stick with this team to the end. You have commited to this team, and that's the same as giving your word. If your word means nothing, quit now, so I can bring in someone else who follows thru on their commitments. Not shooting a bird is part of hunting, and not an issue with any of our teams. You give it your best effort, and you stick with the team till the finish. You don't dissapear once your season ends. When your season is over, notify your team, so they know where they sit. The more you get involved, the better chance to meet new friends, and possible hunting buddies. Good luck on your upcoming seasons.

JVA54

[/quo [quote author=Jay link
Good job everyone on this team on getting it together quickly. You were very limited on time, and it was needed. One thing I really want to emphasize AGAIN is the importance of every one of you to stick with this team to the end. You have commited to this team, and that's the same as giving your word. If your word means nothing, quit now, so I can bring in someone else who follows thru on their commitments. Not shooting a bird is part of hunting, and not an issue with any of our teams. You give it your best effort, and you stick with the team till the finish. You don't dissapear once your season ends. When your season is over, notify your team, so they know where they sit. The more you get involved, the better chance to meet new friends, and possible hunting buddies. Good luck on your upcoming seasons.
[/quote]

Thanks Jay for taking us under your wing!! Don't know if we are ready to fly up to the roost, but we are getting close. keep a eye on us.

Jay

My pleasure in helping you guys out. I feel this Contest is a great way to cement some relationships, and build Site membership up, besides being a lot of fun. As far as how you do in the contest is really a minor. If everyone scores their birds correctly, 10/16 post a bird, it get's down to who puts down the highest scoring Toms. With the rules this year, any team has a legit chance for first, if you can pop some non typicals.