News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Just sent this to E M

Started by drum817, March 16, 2011, 09:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinkpickle

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 16, 2011, 02:04:56 PM
Hahaha I just got banned from the Hevi Shot forum for telling one of their Stupid Pro Staffers that he was wrong and that Hevi Shot chokes had never won a still target shoot.. And posted up the past years winners and all were IC except Clarks wife doris

:TooFunny:

drum817

Hahaha I just got banned from the Hevi Shot forum for telling one of their Stupid Pro Staffers that he was wrong and that Hevi Shot chokes had never won a still target shoot.. And posted up the past years winners and all were IC except Clarks wife doris

Now THAT'S FUNNY  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

archery1

its all about sales..... they seem to have a bit of trouble lately
Take a kid hunting

shootumindaface

Quote from: VAlongbeard84 on March 16, 2011, 01:46:51 PM
I just called and talked to EM and the guy I talked to said he was almost sure they hadn't changed powder or anything, but the shot size discrepancy has always been there with them IMO, (he didn't say that, that is my statement about the shot size). If you find a lot number of shells that shoots, buy all you can find. The guy told me the wad, powder, etc. was unchanged from last year because I was concerned the 20 gauge 7's changed too. And I can't afford to be dropping pellet counts with them. He assured me they were the same, but it makes me wonder with some of the results you guys have gotten. I just hope the 20 gauge still puts up between 160-180 for me. Any input on the 20 gauge 7's this year guys??
And herein lies a problem with them.. 10 years ago when they first started you could call and get a guy Poncho, Paco or something and the guy was honest and knew what was going on.. Since then there products have gone down hill as evidenced by Old white, the older vintage 20 g 6s which now you have to shoot 7s or should I say 8s to get performance and the old Duck Loads dunns had for sale which outclasses the new 7 load and that old load was un buffered.

Since than all you get on the phone are a bunch of clowns that know nothing, everyone has a different story.. The company IMO is very deceitful and un honest and not a company I care do business with..

njdevilsb

That's hilarious.

VAHUNTER

Good things come to those who wait

shootumindaface

TrackeySauresRex

I guess we'll never understand why they continually try to fix things when they aint broke....
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

stinkpickle

Could they possibly be altering the shells to perform best using their own chokes?   Hmmm???

shootumindaface

Quote from: stinkpickle on March 16, 2011, 03:13:12 PM
Could they possibly be altering the shells to perform best using their own chokes?   Hmmm???
Very good point Slicky... Never thought of that..

pullit

I can tell you a few years ago when Bass Pro had the great deal on 20 ga shells, that when you cut them open that the shells had two different wads in them.  When I ask EM about it, they said they had changed not one thing!

Reloader

Quote from: pullit on March 16, 2011, 03:29:32 PM
I can tell you a few years ago when Bass Pro had the great deal on 20 ga shells, that when you cut them open that the shells had two different wads in them.  When I ask EM about it, they said they had changed not one thing!

Yep, they were running CSD20s in some of them and Helarco VP90s in the others.  Diff amounts of powder as well.  I believe it was 21g for the VP90 load and 23g for the CSD load if I remember correctly. The CSD is a better wad, the VP90 allows a portion of shot to ride the pipe.  Each wad will pattern differently.

I wonder if they just buy in bulk what they can get the best deal on, then buy whatever the best deal is the next go around.

John, Remember those old green and bronze 1-3/4oz loads that were "the exact same" according to EM?

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well maybe we Hevi-13 customers should all email Environ-Metal and tell them if they continue to tinker with loads that don't work for the best interest of their customers where we for sure can see the results in our guns that we will gladly take our business to Winchester Xtended Range and then there will be know more Environ-Metal.   :z-guntootsmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Then I can maybe change my screen name to IONCELIKEDHEVI-13.   :lol:

pullit

Quote from: Reloader on March 16, 2011, 05:51:53 PM

John, Remember those old green and bronze 1-3/4oz loads that were "the exact same" according to EM?

I had forgotten about those. They told me at the NWTF show in Nashville that the only difference in those two loads was the color of the plastic in the hull!!!! When I called BS, they got pissed and told me I did not know what I was talking about, until I told them I had cut them apart, then they stopped talking to me all together.