turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

captain and co-captain

Started by bowhunter84, March 15, 2011, 11:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter84

do we have to pick a captain and co-captain?    i wasnt sure if this was optional or if we had to do it?

a-j calls

aj for captain...
boff for co-captain

bowhunter84

ok. i just didnt see it listed. i dont want any arguments when we win this thing :icon_thumright:

Woodsman4God

AJ for captain
Anthonyjhallen for co cap
just my .02

anthonyjhallen

We voted in the early days and I was pick for Cpt and A-J calls was selected for Co-Cpt.  A-J (Andy) opted out of the position and Boff (David) and Gobblenut (Jim) are taking the Co-Cpt spot.  I may have to relinquish command here soon though.  We are adding another Allen to the family here in a few short days.  Wish us  :anim_25:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

CJCASS

Good luck and congratulations! 

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on March 16, 2011, 09:07:04 AM
We voted in the early days and I was pick for Cpt and A-J calls was selected for Co-Cpt.  A-J (Andy) opted out of the position and Boff (David) and Gobblenut (Jim) are taking the Co-Cpt spot.  I may have to relinquish command here soon though.  We are adding another Allen to the family here in a few short days.  Wish us  :anim_25:

BOFF

Quote from: anthonyjhallen on March 16, 2011, 09:07:04 AM

Congrats!!

Prayers for the family!!

God Bless,
David B.