turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1 week...and counting!

Started by kevin2, April 14, 2014, 05:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin2

While some of you have been enjoying the woods for a good long time now this early spring, I've been thawing out from the worst winter in our states history! But, I've only got 6 days to go until the opener up here in Michigan.

Been over my gear twice now! Had calls out numerous times giving them a go here in the kitchen, and I've managed to buy some near gear as well. I'm ready, I hope!

Trying to hold back the excitement till Saturday or so!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

DirtNap647

JALA Strut

Good Luck...Waiting till May 1st here in NY

pappy

April 21st can't get here quick enough I am slobberin' every time I pass by the frozen Turkeys in the Frozen meat section .......
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

steveo

Ready........set.......... 1 week for me ! Then hope to follow spring north if all works out!.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

RutnNStrutn

Best of luck Kevin!! The tides are about to turn. Us southern boys are going to put our guns away for the season, and y'all Yankees are gonna start hunting. Then it will be us that will have to suffer like y'all have been doing for a month! Good luck! :icon_thumright:

kevin2

Thanks! I'm taking the 2 boys out on the opener. We'll see what happens...

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 14, 2014, 10:36:00 PM
Best of luck Kevin!! The tides are about to turn. Us southern boys are going to put our guns away for the season, and y'all Yankees are gonna start hunting. Then it will be us that will have to suffer like y'all have been doing for a month! Good luck! :icon_thumright:
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

hookedspur

:anim_25: everybody thsts still waiting to get started   ( 24th )
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Birdman

Here in Ontario our season starts on the 25th.
Might have to wear whites for camo as we still have a lot of snow in the bush and the birds in my area are just starting to disperse to their breeding/nesting areas.