OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fed HWT 6s Stoeger p-350

Started by Dallen92, April 08, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallen92

Shot the 3.5" fed hwts 6s 1 7/8 oz out of the hevi 13 choke .656 in my stoeger p-350 with a 24" barrel and it put up 140 in the 10 at 40 yards.  I feel like this is pretty decent for the 12 considering how hard it can be to find the right choke for these shells in certain guns.  It definitely isn't the highest numbers but they will pack a punch.

surehuntsalot

that is a fine looking pattern,more that good enough to hunt with. :icon_thumright:
140 HW 6's will be deadly
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

kwild835

Thats a great pattern with those shells.  That would stop a truck!

learn2hide

no complaints there...dead turkey all day...should hit hard, kind of like a  :TrainWreck1:
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

DirtNap647

Tomcat655

Tomcat655

A guy wants to sell a dressed up p 350 for 250 dollars i think I might go get it if it rocks heavyweights like that

jordanz7935

Awesome pattern with HW #6s!! I'd hunt that all day. Those HW # 6s are bad medicine on turkeys and geese in my experience.I wouldn't want to be a coyote within 50 yds of that pattern!

BINK McCARTY