Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat, what's in a name giveaway. WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Started by Gooserbat, April 01, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

So it's like this, I got this prototype call that everyone who has run it likes, only I don't know what to call it.  It's a 3 reed ghost cut.  This is the deal I'm going to see what kind of name the good guys at OG can come up with for this call.  Everyone who post up a proposed name will be put in a drawing fro one of the finished prototypes. 

So far we have called it, Dead Hillbilly, Spook, and TKC (Turkey Kill'n Call) but none of those really are what I'm looking for.

I'll draw according to the post count and what ever number your post is is your #. 

This is post #1 

One name per post and one post per member please.

I'll draw after 2:00 pm central on Thursday April, 3. 

Okay have fun and be creative, but remember call names are subject to copyright and copyright infringement. so be original.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

g8rvet

Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

wvlimbhanger

Make it with yellow tape and call it the "yeller yelper"

Dtrkyman

Being a ghost cut how about The Gooserbat  Gobblers Apparition!

Illini Tom

playing off the Hillbilly theme - Elly May (sweet, yet sassy)  ;D

headbanger

Well...with a 3 reed ghost cut...its kinda obvious ain't it...The Triple Casper  :icon_thumright:

jordanz7935

DirtNap647

Jbird22

Pretty lil Jenny - As in produces pretty/clean kee kees and all other sounds of a Jenny hen!

boomer

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

870FaceLift

The Banshee

Now it lays them down to sleep...
Pass it on...

Bologna Budget

Missing Link

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2