turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What state are you from?

Started by JVA54, March 15, 2011, 11:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Last nights facebook post by the wife, "So.... I think that I will not have a husband for about a month when turkey season comes."   :TooFunny:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

limhnger

I'm 3 hrs due south of Mempfrica, TN in south central MS.

turkeykiller22

What part of ms limhnger? Im in starkville right now going to MS State...
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: davisd9 on March 18, 2011, 03:50:55 PM
Last nights facebook post by the wife, "So.... I think that I will not have a husband for about a month when turkey season comes."   :TooFunny:

Hey that sounds familiar!!!! HaHa... :you_rock: :you_rock:  I'll be hunting my home state of  Iowa 1st and 4th season and heading to Wisc. with a tag. Come on April 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackmagic

Quote from: davisd9 on March 18, 2011, 03:50:55 PM

Unfortunately for my wife, as soon as all of the hunting seasons are done, I'm ready for fishing down here.  It really sucks being 15 minutes away from multiple boat ramps and redfish and snook calling my name. 

snarer

I'm here in central Nebraska.  We are allowed to have 3 permits with one bird per each permit.  Archery starts this friday!!

JVA54

snarer   Do you hunt around the platte river?