Previous topic - Next topic

bamagtrdude

Quote from: reflexl on April 02, 2014, 08:31:27 AM
You have convinced me to start using a bright yellow 4 wheeler! :funnyturkey:

Go for it; it goes well with a bright red Toyota pickup, too!   ;D
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

SCGobbler

Hey, I said it long before Uncle Si made it popular.  You can't fix stupid!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

bamagtrdude

Quote from: SCGobbler on April 02, 2014, 10:33:00 AM

Nope.
---

Pressured Gobbler

Public land blues... I get me every spring... You might want to find out were this jack wagon lives and take care of business!!!

And maybe find you a different place to hunt

Flydown

Quote from: bamagtrdude on April 01, 2014, 10:19:44 AM
Well, this morning was the deg'gum ICING on the cake; went with a newbie friend of mine to some public land, and he had been telling me about this bozo who's insisting on riding his 4-wheeler & turkey hunting out there...

We get there around 5:30am & ease into the woods, and just before 6am, I hear something -- ask my buddy, "Did you just hear a 4-wheeler crank up?"  About that time, I hear this idiot cruising out of the parking lot, & coming down the road...  I tell my friend, "Let's get in the woods!"...  So, we step into the woods, and wait for things to die down a bit...  Make a few calls, and 2 hens within 100 yards crank up in the trees, tree yelping & clucking...  :(

I've had it with this sport; there is NO END to the idiocy I've seen out of turkey hunters...  Then all you deg'gum naysayers on this forum tell me my calling sucks -- well, YOUR calling sucks!!!

I'm over-cooked at this point...  If you're interested in my calls, PM me - I've got some nice pots & box calls I'll make you a deal on...

BGD

You wouldn't be hunting close to Tuscaloosa would you? If so then I'm sorry dude but I just got the thing and was giving her a test run.  I kinda think the yeller wheeler looks mighty fine in my red yota.  :goofball:

bamagtrdude

Quote from: Flydown on April 02, 2014, 08:09:13 PM
You wouldn't be hunting close to Tuscaloosa would you? If so then I'm sorry dude but I just got the thing and was giving her a test run.  I kinda think the yeller wheeler looks mighty fine in my red yota.  :goofball:

Brother, if that's you, PLEASE DO ALL OF US A FAVOR & get more into your motorcyle hobby!  :)
---

tomstopper

Quote from: SCGobbler on April 02, 2014, 10:33:00 AM
Exactly.....

Flydown

Quote from: bamagtrdude on April 02, 2014, 08:13:44 PM
Quote from: Flydown on April 02, 2014, 08:09:13 PM

Brother, if that's you, PLEASE DO ALL OF US A FAVOR & get more into your motorcyle hobby!  :)

I guess that's why I ain't never kilt a turkey. Im gonna take your advise and get me some good boots. Thanks dude.

bamagtrdude

Quote from: Flydown on April 02, 2014, 10:22:31 PM
I guess that's why I ain't never kilt a turkey. Im gonna take your advise and get me some good boots. Thanks dude.

You're full of junk!!  hehehe...  I bet you've KILT plenty of turkey, on your yellow 4-wheeler...  ;)
---

Flydown

Quote from: bamagtrdude on April 03, 2014, 06:33:58 AM

You're full of junk!!  hehehe...  I bet you've KILT plenty of turkey, on your yellow 4-wheeler...  ;)

Parked the yeller beast and laced up the boots and guess what, you was right telling me to park the wheeler. First day on foot and found one ready to play! Thanks man! :icon_thumright:

bamagtrdude

---

sippy cup

STOP HIM HAVE A TALK IF THAT DONT WORK JERK EM OFF IT
beware of longdale legend

Usahuntingear

Quote from: Hognutz on April 01, 2014, 11:06:50 AM
"A man's got to know his limitations". And limits for that matter. Sounds like you hit yours..
There are a$$holes in every sport and they can be found most everywhere in life's travels, on a daily basis.
Good luck to you..

Well said there Hoggy, you have summed it all up in a cpl sentences!
One day at a time.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: Flydown on April 03, 2014, 10:58:04 PM
Quote from: bamagtrdude on April 03, 2014, 06:33:58 AM

Parked the yeller beast and laced up the boots and guess what, you was right telling me to park the
wheeler. First day on foot and found one ready to play! Thanks man! :icon_thumright:

Bahahahaha your the one riding that wheeler on the forest I knew it!!

Flydown