turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spring Chronicles

Started by longbeard11, March 27, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

I don't know if any of you have checked this out yet, but one of my soul brothers Jason Cruise of Mission Media is doing a weekly series with the sportsman channel called "Spring Chronicles".  It will be on every week through turkey season and will feature look back hunts from the past and some hunts from this season as they happen.  They have done this now for a few years and is always a great series featuring some great hunts, and great lessons in the turkey woods as well as in life. 

This week features an older hunt with David Hale of Knight & Hale game calls. I have always gravitated to stuff having to do with David Hale or Harold Knight simply for the fact that they are a wealth of knowledge and also great outspoken Christian sportsman.  Watch this hunt as they go in and outsmart an ol wise gobbler and teach us a valuable lesson for the woods, as well as for our life.  Pay close attention at the end, I really love the line David shares and feel that is very vital to our lives we live today. 

I hope everyone enjoys this and will follow Jason this year in the Spring Chronicles files.  Enjoy. 

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/community/blog/2014/03/the-greatest-decision-i-ever-made-as-a-turkey-hunter/

MAKEemQUIVER

Watched that hunt on twitter earlier, was a good hunt. I would love to hunt one morning with Harold Knight.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

datrip

Ye sir....they are great videos. I got Jason's email about the David Hale video and watched it. You are right David and Harold are a treasure chest of knowledge and wisdom. They are super guys as I have talked to both of them before last two years at the NWTF Convention. Check out Spring Chronicles.
Whatever is over my head is under His feet.
Member of the Tenth Legion since 2007

MouthCaller

That was cool I enjoyed it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

memert116

Cool.  Would love to pick their brains

COssman14

Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

DirtNap647