OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Couple Items for sale or trade

Started by chad fenton, March 14, 2011, 09:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chad fenton

I have a Trulok for Rem choke.  It is a .660 and has 2 shots through it.  I had a rem 887 didnt like the gun sold it so I dont need this anymore.  I will take $25 plus shipping or trade for something Let me know what you got.

I also have some Lacrosse Alpha Burly Boots in size 12.  I Got these as a gift have put them on 1 time wore them around the yard and I think there to small or something.  I will sell them for $95 plus shipping or trade them.

I would like to get a good choke tube for my Mossberg 500.  Let me know what you got.

[attachment deleted by admin]

maustypsu

Anyway you could use a tape measure and let me know what the toe to heel measurement is?  I can sometimes wear up to a size 11.  So if these are smaller than a 12 maybe they would work for me.

chad fenton

Its hard to say exactly.  It is 11.5 to 11.75 though.  I where size 12 in pretty much everything The felt a bit snug in the store when I tried them on but didnt think much about it.  Last week I put them on and wore them aroud the yard and the hut the arch of my feet.  Must be to small.  The are a real form fitting boot though so I would say the may fit you perfect. 

As for this stuff lets get some offers open for any trade or send your $$offers.
Somebody could use the choke and boots I am sure.  I dont now much about these chokes.  Only shot a couple shots through it and it held a good pattern.  I didnt like that 887 though.