turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stubborn is as Stubborn Does....Devotional 03/23/14

Started by pappy, March 23, 2014, 12:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

John 1:11 - He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
How many times have you asked for help with your hunting practices, how many times have you sat in front of that tv screen or computer screen and watched shows that did offer informative ideas on how to improve your hunting ways and yet...after all the searching you just shrugged your shoulders and decided to hunt YOUR way afterall. Go out to the woods and come back empty handed and scratch your head and say, "what am I doing wrong?"
Jesus stood amongst multitudes, speaking His Father's ideals, teaching His Father's ways, as living proof that we as humans need to prioritize our lives according to Holy Righteousness, if we wanted to enjoy the treasures of heaven and the blessings of God. BUT.....just as today, the multitudes remained stubborn, they were set in their ways. Just like many hunters who are set in their way, success seems to be just a nose length away. I took my Conceal & Carry Weapon certification yesterday, I asked the instructor what his worse obstacle was in teaching the course. Was it people who never picked up a gun before, or people who thought they knew it all? His reply, "It is people who are too stubborn to admit that they need to be trained in the proper handling of a weapon, who were raised up around guns, who were taught by their family and family ways are hard to disprove."
Folks, when Jesus walked this world, He was trying to change the old ways, to enlighten the multitudes of the up and coming new ways of His Father. The ways that would bring about peace and eternal rest to all who were willing to drop that stubborn attitude and pick up the Faith based truths. And that same effort is being tested today, over 2000 years later, when are we as humans going to drop our guard and allow Christ and the teaching of God to replace our old ways? For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; believe it or not, and it is going to take us dropping that wall of stubbornness, to get to : "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Stop heading out to the woods of life and keep returning empty handed, take the time to consider your salvation, your relationship with Christ. 
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

bamagtrdude

---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)