OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ncaa tournament

Started by MouthCaller, March 19, 2014, 09:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

Who will be watching and is your team in the field? I can't get the Tennessee game from my hospital room but I've got it running on internet radio and as of right now we're getting killed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hoosier2

I'll be glued to my tv for the next four days. Sadly my Hoosiers nor any team from the state of indiana made tournament this year. Season doesn't open for another month here for march madness for me is college hoops!

MouthCaller

Quote from: Hoosier2 on March 20, 2014, 01:40:17 AM
I'll be glued to my tv for the next four days. Sadly my Hoosiers nor any team from the state of indiana made tournament this year. Season doesn't open for another month here for march madness for me is college hoops!
We pulled it out and pulled away and beat Iowa pretty good in overtime, I think it was 64-64 and we won 78-65 ot... I was barely awake for it and had to listen on radio but I do know we play UMass next...

Mike Honcho

Pulling for Wichita State....I grew up just west of Wichita and where our family farm is located.

captin_hook

I'd rather watch a badminton match. :jackson:

slamman

Quote from: captin_hook on March 20, 2014, 07:16:01 AM

:agreed:  but I will be pulling for my Alma Mater, Bear Down Arizona!

Vabirddog

Oh yea, march madness gives way to April gladness up around here.  GoWahoos!!  Virginia Cavaliers.

MouthCaller

Quote from: Vabirddog on March 20, 2014, 08:26:37 AM
Oh yea, march madness gives way to April gladness up around here.  GoWahoos!!  Virginia Cavaliers.
I still can't figure out how we beat y'all by 35 earlier this season

Vabirddog

Quote from: MouthCaller on March 20, 2014, 08:33:27 AM

That whoopin broke them down so they could build something better.
It opened up the lineup to 8-9 guys and sparked the "we better listen to coach, unselfish attitude and commitment to whatever it takes to win that has carried them since.

MouthCaller

Quote from: Vabirddog on March 20, 2014, 09:34:44 AM
Quote from: MouthCaller on March 20, 2014, 08:33:27 AM

That whoopin broke them down so they could build something better.
It opened up the lineup to 8-9 guys and sparked the "we better listen to coach, unselfish attitude and commitment to whatever it takes to win that has carried them since.
Well that worked

budtripp

Quote from: captin_hook on March 20, 2014, 07:16:01 AM

me too. Some reason I just can't stand to watch basketball anymore.  I used to love it and played in high school. Not anymore

DirtNap647

gotta be honest id rather watch paint dry than any basketball

stinkpickle

I like watching college games, especially around this time of year with conference championships and the big tournament.  Professional basketball is a different story, though.  It's mostly boring.

Hognutz

If I was king, there would be no professional basketball. They would all be house painters!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

MDbowman

Quote from: Hognutz on March 20, 2014, 03:07:52 PM
If I was king, there would be no professional basketball. They would all be house painters!!

LOL and that is probably a big step up from where most of them would be without basketball!