OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

zink (avian x) customer service

Started by tomtaker123, March 19, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtaker123

so as some of you know I recently made a thread about my avian x feeder and jake decoy not staying inflated and I fixed the hen but I couldn't seem to fix the jake, I called avian x expecting no help and even though I told them that I got the hen to stay inflated they offered me 2 brand new decoys and said they will be here in a week! all they asked is that I send the old ones back when I get the new ones. very little questions asked just offered to replace them. I know allot of people don't think to highly of avian x but I can say I am definitely pleased with there service! :) hopefully they actually get here though.... ill keep ya'll posted.
"speak the language"

spur collector

tnturkey

very good! that's how it should be right there.

spaightlabs

Freddy is very good people and he takes care of customers.  He has infused that attitude into all of his folks.

Bigspurs68

I called them with a complaint a couple years ago. It was immediately resolved and they gave me more in return than I expected. They also followed up on it with me to be sure I was happy. They have my vote.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

theghost_03

Same here, have nothing but good things to say about their company.  My hen feeder stayed inflated but my Jake was a problem from day one.  I hunted the season with it that way and called afterwards.  Sent a new one out right away!
"In the spring we STRUT, and in the fall we RUT"
GOBBLER DOWN CUSTOM CALLS

tomtaker123

"speak the language"

memert116

Your experience with them makes sense to me after meeting them at the NWTF convention.  Good to hear!!