OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

has anybody heard from

Started by harvester, March 14, 2011, 05:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Mossybird or Canlimbhanger?
From what I can tell they haven't been on here in awhile. :emoticon-animal-005:

unclerick

Haven't heard from either but will send them a pm to see whats up.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

CANLIMBHANGAR

im here and alive been busy with hockey tourneys with my 3 boys!!!why did i miss something
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!

harvester

Quote from: CANLIMBHANGAR on March 15, 2011, 07:53:56 PM
im here and alive been busy with hockey tourneys with my 3 boys!!!why did i miss something

Not that I know of, I was just wondering about ya. Sounds like you have been very busy with three boys. I got three boys also and know what you are talkin about.  :anim_25:

Latimer Shedhead bagged a bird. Thats about as good as it gets from me.

harvester

Has mossybird every shown back up?  :emoticon-animal-005:

unclerick

I sent Mossybird a pm, so we'll see when he gets back to us, hope everything with him is ok

keyser12ga

Mossybird sent me a pm with his address for stickers in the middle of last week, think I saw a post from him where he's been busy at school or something.

unclerick

Quote from: CANLIMBHANGAR on March 15, 2011, 07:53:56 PM
Hope they did good man, I've been watching hockey the last 2 years and am really getting into it, I like it alot.

mossybird

Hey thanks guys for the concerns. Man were off for spring break and I'm pumped for this Saturday! It's youth day this Saturday and I'm taking my 10 year old brother out and I've been hearing a TON of birds on our farm! I've been scouting and working alot, especially the working part. Again , thanks for the concern , I honestly appreciate it.

Kevin

unclerick

Kevin, glad to hear from you, we were wondering what happened to you, glad your all well and good luck this weekend.

harvester

Glad to hear from you and good luck with your brother.

CANLIMBHANGAR

well hockey is done untill may when there summer hockey starts,so i have nothen to do for the whole month of april till the 25th when my season opens!!any body want a geust to go turking huntin with im willen to drive any where that has a season in april,let me know   thanks brad
GO NORTH OR GO HOME!!!