turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

E-BAY TOOK IT OFF !!!

Started by GOLD HUNTER, March 14, 2011, 02:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

I was on e-bay last night and put up a bid on a hevi-13 choke and i got this......

Thanks for your interest in this listing:

160558612605 - HEVI-SHOT Turkey Choke Tube Winchester,Browning Savage

We're sorry to tell you that the item isn't available for purchase anymore. We removed the listing because it likely fell into one of these three categories:

-- The listing doesn't follow eBay guidelines.
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing contains pictures or words that may have violated copyright or trademark rights.

This is disappointing for everyone, but sometimes it's an action we have to take to protect you as a buyer.

:begging: what up with e-bay and chokes ???

thanks
brian

SKFOOTER

They're a bunch of candy a$$ liberals from California that pulled every gun related listing a few years ago when that college student went on the rampage.

bowhunter84

they're not supposed to sell chokes on ebay anymore

Hognutz

They are totally against anything that is a gun or will fit in/on a gun. Typical. I know that from time to time, they have stocks listed, but I do not know where they draw the line. I missed out on a set of Winchokes, in the same fashion as you. I guess that they are a bunch of commie, liberal pacifists.. ??? ??? Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

TScottW99

I canceled my account with Ebay after they became straight anti-gun  I use http://www.gunbroker.com and http://www.bivwak.com/ now or look around on forums.
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

paladin

no gun parts of any kind.
I used to see a bunch of stocks on ebay but no more.
"have gun-will travel"

Gobble!

Chokes are very dangerous. You can die due to touching them. Didn't you know?

Meats

Quote from: paladin on March 14, 2011, 05:26:43 PM
no gun parts of any kind.
I used to see a bunch of stocks on ebay but no more.

They have a whole category of gun parts with over 15,000 items listed.
308 pages of grips,sights,stocks,sears,mag extensions,mag releases, etc. etc. etc...........
http://sporting-goods.shop.ebay.com/Gun-Parts-/73943/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

mcgruff1533

I don't buy anything from Ebay, nor will I use PayPal which is owned by Ebay.    Both of them are very anti-gun and I won't patronize either of their businesses.

wildcat14

I looked at their policy because I have a slug barrel for my 835 I want to sell.  I didn't think I could put it on there but wanted to make sure.  I wasn't surprised to see I couldn't sell the barrel on there but was surprised they said you couldn't sell chokes.

hookedspur

:TrainWreck1: :angry9: :TrainWreck1:

No Barrels or Chokes Either .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mossy835

Well so far the good news is they have not figured out what a picatinny rail is for. The ones I am interested in are still there.

Crappiepro

I just ordered a UAG Scope saddle a week ago from E-Bay for my 870. Nice solid scope mount.

BigPeck215

ebay considers any part that is necessary for a gun to fire is illegal to sell

Snoody Bastid

They just removed my Pure Gold choke I had listed. It was up there for 3 days but caught it. I had it listed in the turkey calls section as a turkey tube/call. I really hate the anti-gun libs.