turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How dumb do they think hunters are ?

Started by L.F. Cox, March 14, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinGin

Think that would work on a public land Eastern?

stinkpickle

I guess when I want to crawl to them, I'll buy a HECS suit.   ;D

appalachianstruttstopper

Works on sneaking up on chickens in the yard too!

If "free range" rio's in CA are that stupid, then I have no desire to ever waste my time on going out there, that's for sure.

guesswho

They will sell every suit they make.   May get some back for a return when people try that on wild free range birds.   Those turkeys are probably Rio's that were hatched in an incubator.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

tomstopper

Quote from: guesswho on March 14, 2014, 06:48:20 PM
They will sell every suit they make.   May get some back for a return when people try that on wild free range birds.   Those turkeys are probably Rio's that were hatched in an incubator.
:agreed: Sad thing is I bet there are some people who actually buy this crap.....

beagler

Never Misses

Redfish

Does it come with the corn bucket he fed them with since they were chicks?
John 3:16

BowBendr

Betcha' money those birds were imprinted to a human at birth.

Will

If you look hard enough you can see the price tag from the grocery store

Jobugg12

Some idiot will buy it and some decoys and they will be ready!

Tommythreetoes

Shoulda couplde that suit with some 'squeelin hen' calling...that woulda really fired them up.   ::)

:TrainWreck1:

BOB_HARWELL

I can see the head lines in the local news paper,,,,,,,,,, "Turkey hunter shot in face by Diamond back."

Bob

turkeyfoot

So many gimmicks out there. I myself enjoy scouting more than actually hunting one of reasons is I have woods to myself without bunch of knuckleheads like this running around but thats just me. Seems to me lot of people are awfully hard up to kill a turkey and waste lot of money on junk when they would be better off just getting in woods and learning

TRKYHTR

Everybody knows that turkeys use their sense of smell to elude predators. You see that they were jakes probably never been shot at so they are not going to be to scared of a blob behind a hen(decoy) turkey.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck